About Usa

USA Study Visa

F - Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa (University or college/ High School/ Private elementary school/ Seminary/ Conservatory Another academic institution, including a language training program) or
M - visa (Vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training program.


Unlock your academic journey for F1 Visa for USA.

Documents Required:

Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview
The first step is to apply to a SEVP-approved school in the United States. After the SEVP-approved school accepts your enrolment, you will be registered for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee
Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport
Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.
Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
Certificate of Eligibility for Non immigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Non immigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20 – Your school will send you a Form I-20 once they have entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school official must sign the Form I-20. All students must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Your spouse and/or minor children, if they intend live in the United States with you, will each receive an individual Form I-20
Schedule an Interview - You should schedule an appointment for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live.
💬 Need help?